Weebo are small, mushroom like quadrupedal Dream Creatures that live on the forest grounds of Naroom. They are modeled after mushrooms found in forests, and in fact, are referred to as "Forest Mushrooms." They are apparently eaten by the local Magi and are regarded somewhat as pest creatures. Like many Naroom themed cards, Weebos can be used to add energy to other Creatures.
GBC Game DataLocation: Naroom Forest, Naroom Glade, Naroom Shore, Salafy, Seer's House, Weave
Cost: 15 Animite, 2 Weebo Animite
Initial Level: 1
|Stat||Initial Stat Averages||Average Levelup Gain||Level 60 Average Stats|
Averages are an estimation, calculated from a sample of 10. Personal results may vary.
Online Game Data
Description: This popular woodland mushroom creature is an amazingly powerful friend.
Cost: 9 Weebo Animite
- Attack - DRAIN up to 16 EN (1 Opponent Unit)
- Healing - RESTORE up to 14 EN (1 Team Unit)
- Paralyze - PARALYZE for up to 2 turns (1 Opponent Unit)
- Steal - STEAL up to 8 EN to heal this Unit (All Opponent DC)
Card InfoWeebo's was introduced in the First Edition release of Magi-Nation Duel:
Card Type: Naroom Dream Creature
Starting Energy: 2
Power - Vitalize (Costs 2 Energy): Choose any one Creature in play with less than its starting energy. Restore the creature to its starting energy.
"Don't eat wild forest mushrooms... unless they're wild orange forest mushrooms with feet."
Copyright2000 Interactive Imagination Corp.
- Coal Weebo - A Weebo native to the Cald.
- Elder Weebo - A stronger version of the typical Weebo.
- Sneaky Weebo - A Naroom Weebo with some affinity for the Core.
- Swamp Weebo - A Weebo native to Bograth.
- Weebat - An Underneath creature that appears to be related to Weebo.
- Poad reportedly keeps the door to his inn closed to 'keep the weebos from getting into his flour.'
- Despite being a mushroom creature, Weebo is Naroom elemental, and in fact, does not even appear in the Underneath.
- Weebo is also the name of a small, robotic character (the professor's assistant) in the film: Flubber.